Saturday, January 15, 2011

The Kits Are Alright

 The 2011 kits are in and it is a mixed bag this year.  We have some decent kits, a few "meh's", and a few "WTF?!".  Here is what I have been able to find so far....


I like the change for this year - this kit won't be hot in the summer sun at all!


Team Leopard - no spots, no fur - not a billboard either.
Now if he could just learn how to fix a chain...
I liked last years HTC kit...this is a bit of a departure.
I guess we will have to see how it looks on the podium.


Not bad.






Seriously?  This is brutal...I did find a pic of the jersey designer
so I think I found the inspiration...

Euskatel graphic artist Herman VonShite
























Not so bad....


Meh.





Dude - you git a little poo on your jersey...
zzzzzzzzz....boring


I am surprised the Eagle is not clawing the eyes out of the Schleck's.
Maybe next year just a giant, scary pic of Riis head on the jersey?


Meh.
Meh.




This jersey is brought to you by the letter R...
Better than last year...but last years REALLY sucked.
You may be fast but you are still riding for  Borat...


Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea
Yeah, Pepto Bismol.




Jersey is fine...WORST lid ever...someone put a helmet on
Wiggins please!!

Team Sky kit...okay.
Team Sky support car...RAD!

No comments: